Corbin Custom Design casts functional parts by creating 3D printed or CNC machined molds, then injecting urethane casting resins. This is especially useful for parts which need to be flexible or for creating multiple copies of the same part at reduced overall cost.
Casting materials include:
– low, medium, or high durometer urethane elastomers
– rigid urethane resins
– coloring options are available for some resins
Some of the applications for cast parts include:
– custom gaskets or seals
– flexible components such as engine air intake boots
– functional prototypes with more application-appropriate materials than 3D printing can provide
– low volume manufacturing of end-use parts
Please contact us to discuss your project and we’ll be happy to provide a quote.