Corbin Custom Design 3D prints parts for prototyping fit-checks or end use.
Our 3D print materials include:
– chopped-carbon reinforced nylon
– optional addition of continuous strand reinforcement using:
– carbon fiber (approaching the stiffness and strength of aluminum)
Some of the applications for 3D printed parts include:
– CNC soft jaws
– assembly jigs/fixtures
– fit check of design files before committing to final manufacturing processes
– low volume manufacturing of end-use parts
We also print parts with inserts (threaded inserts, metal stiffeners, etc).
The maximum single-part size is 320x132x154mm, with a minimum Z resolution of 0.1mm.
Please contact us to discuss your project and we’ll be happy to provide a quote.